Did you know that the term ‘tile’ is Latin, tegula, for ‘tile composed of fired clay’?... Among the most commonly-used construction pieces, tiles can either make or break the look, feel, and vibe of the space they’re used in. Despite being around for centuries, the oldest ones dating back to 4,700 B.C, with Assyrians being the first ones to use them—tiles industry market revenue in the UK, as of 2021, was at £1.3bn. In fact, the tile market was predicted to grow with a CAGR Of 7% from the year 2018 to 2024.
From their use since the 19th century, the tile industry has now metamorphosised to a magnanimous one such that tiles are among the first choice made before deciding on construction material, including that for the Sydney Opera House. It used 1 million+ tiles on its external dome structure alone!
Diversity and applicability
The best part? Tiles come in all kinds of imaginable shapes, sizes, colors, patterns and can be molded from different kinds of materials. The most commonly-used materials, however, tiles are generally manufactured with include, but are not limited to: metal, stone, ceramic, baked clay and even glass, in some cases.
On the contrary, lighter materials such as mineral wool, wood, perlite etc. can also be used to produce tiles that will be used for ceiling and/or wall coverage.
You will find tiles covered with realistic, vein-like patterns, and tiles with embossed markings on them; some that reflect light and some that are as black as the night; tiles that are as smooth as silk, or perhaps even silkier, and tiles that are textured like tree barks! Creativity is taken to a whole new level when it comes to tile production. However, the opposite is just as true as well: tiles can also be among the simplest, humblest elements you will come across in a given place.
And as far as their look and feel is concerned, tiles are dynamic in nature. it was tiles that were used in vintage spots over the world, such as the grand Taj Mahal, as well as the artistically-built Louvre, generating specifically intended vibes from each of such locations across the globe. They can be used widely, whether the intent is to create a bohemian interior décor sense, or just a simplistic, easy-to-clean kitchen space.
Tiles can cover a wide range of flat surfaces, most common ones being tabletops, roofs, walls, floors, etc. And let’s not forget one of the leading causes tiles are so beloved by designers and consumers alike: the ease with which they can be cleaned. Since best-quality tiles are highly unlikely to be affected by chemicals, they can be easily washed or rinsed with common household detergents to get rid of stains, dirt, etc.
Quality, Class and Affordability – Trifecta of Interia Direct’s Tiles
Have you been searching and failing to find the right match for your recently designed kitchen? Is there a chipped garage floor ruined by your car’s oil stains that it’s now in dire need of being re-tiled? Did your work area feel like it’s missing something, say, perhaps a hardwood floor that needs to be tiled over?
Or are you just sick and tired of staring at the same old walls in your bedroom that a new decorative set of tiles is in order?
You can end your tiring search right there when Interia Direct’s collection of tiles already exists. Be it your residential, industrial, or some other kind of interior space, we got you covered. For our tile collection is based on:
1. Bathroom tiles
2. Kitchen tiles
3. Living room or living area tiles
4. Commercial space tiles for offices and the like
5. Bedroom tiles
Not just that, but we also manufacture some of the finest outdoor tiles.
What makes Interia Direct’s tiles stand out from its competitors are a, their affordable prices and b, their quality.
Key Features of Interia Direct’s Tiles
By choosing us as the tile providers for your special interior or exterior tiling needs, the following features are guaranteed to benefit your space:
1. Our tiles cover as much as 1.44 m2 of a flat surface.
2. Each pack contains 4 tiles in a price range lower than what most other tile manufacturers in the market are currently offering.
3. You can choose from a wide variety of colors, ranging from a traditional aesthetic beige to anywhere between grey, white, jet black and many other color variations within these too, such as ocean beige within the broader category of beige tiles. Furthermore, the tile colors will remain stable over time and hence retain their aesthetic appeal over a long time.
4. We offer an ideally square, standard, fit-for-all tile size of 60cm X 60cm.
5. Our tiles are manufactured with a near-to-recommended thickness, as deep as 0.9cm and they weigh as much as 7 kgs.
6. Because of that weight, our tiles possess a high breaking load and are therefore highly durable.
7. All of our tiles—be it for exterior or interior spaces—are fire resistant, water resistant, frost resistant, chemical resistant and have a hygienic surface area. Plus, the area doesn’t reduce to high amounts of moisture expansion even during hot summers.
8. They’re manufactured using eco-friendly products and materials.
9. Save yourself the trouble of extra and external maintenance and/or installation costs with our easy-to-install and easy-to-maintain tiles.
10. Your exterior/interior space can be blushed with classical, minimalist tiles as well as extravagant-looking, sleek and professional tiles with Interia Direct’s range of affordable, high-quality, highly-durable tiles. For these tiles come in different patterns, ranging from a commonly-used vein-like pattern to a Victorian marble, , Calacutta royal marble, and so many more! Furthermore, our tiles come in both matt and gloss finishes.
So, what’s the hold up? Rush over to our collection right now and select your best buy so that your living space can obtain the best of what it deserves as far as tiling is concerned.